Saturday, September 17, 2016

Randy Brecker "Give It Up"

Digital Crate Digging Continues!! Saturday Night Fever? the venues!

Chilling; digging these jazz funk sounds at the moment, word up to those asking about these menus...

Chilling!! oh yes!! the saga / struggle continues, but I'm letting the hustlers hustle and the players play..

Chilling!! I'm letting folk do what they do!! oh!, I'm not giving up!! the sport? I still play...

Dealing with it, getting my mind right!! listening to Randy Brecker with  "Give It Up"...that jazz funk is back!!

Dealing with it, getting my mind right!! check out the players and the track!! Fred Wesley is even rolling with him!! that jazz funk is back!!

  Randy Brecker (Trumpet) /  Michael Brecker (Tenor Saxophone) /  Fred Wesley (Trombone) /  Gary Haase (Keyboards, Bass, Drum and Percussion Programming) /  Zach Danziger (Drum Programming) and Adam Rodgers (Guitars)

No comments: