Thursday, December 01, 2016

Hiatus Kaiyote – Breathing Underwater DJ Spinna Galactic Soul Remix


Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I call Throwback / Thirsty Thursday…

Digital? analog? the saga / struggle continues, I go back but move forward; retro-futuristic? that’s the way!!

Hunger and thirst provide the fuel; hunger from back in the day plus thirsty, needed more nourishment..

Flavor burst? cool, I got you!! breakbeat scientific per travels through the galaxy, back down to earth giving constituents encouragment…

Bubbles burst? oh yes!! so much discouragement in the world!! Hiatus Kaiyote mention  Breathing Underwater (DJ Spinna Galactic Soul Remix)

Oh yes!! I heard it while cruising down I-20 in Atlanta per 89.3 WRFG!! Check out the track to see how they’re working it!! so funky!! meanwhile breakbeat science we continue to kick…
 
Hiatus Kaiyote – Breathing Underwater DJ Spinna Galactic Soul Remix | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: