Thursday, January 05, 2017

Life Just Got Real PT.2 (Throwback Thursday Edition)

 Life just got real!! actually, per this Throwback Thursday it's always been that way...

You gots to chill per EPMD, that's what they told me!! please!! I'm staying on point,  I know how these jokers play...

...as 2016 morphed into 2017; damn!! like the GOP vs Obamacare  I see some aren't playing!!  things have gotten real. 

..Of course, like I said  they already were but some are making next level moves!!  you've got to know the deal. 

You've got to know the real because the next devil proves it!!  there are plenty of imposters out here. 

You've got to know the real!!  but even when the next devil proves it supernatural miracles are performed,  overriding earthly endeavors;  anything is possible out here!!

Your dude can bear witness;  I've done and seen a few things per the Farmers Insurance commercial

The attitude is anything can happen, as I ring the alarm!!  it's the kind of work I do. 

Rocking a dark blue uniform with my name stitched on it, plus a lime green safety vest. 

Knocking some hustles on purpose!!  ignored the uniform code of conduct, even though haters snitched!!  stories are twisted like Julian Assange and Donald Trumps!!  staying on point,  we can't rest. 

Rocking Van McCoy Do the Hustle type music and the good word to tell these stories; life just got real so we can't rest! 

Boy please!! can't you feel that life just got real?  but who said the Lord can't bless? 


No comments: