Saturday, June 17, 2017

Ron Carter - Can't Give You Anything (But My Love)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I like to call Saturday Night Fever...

No tight pants wearing John Travolta or The Bee Gees singing Staying Alive, but I strive; believe a brotha!!

It's tight!! who understands the high voltage of the force field when they arrive at the gate? 

It's tight!! domestic and foreign lands vote against politicians that arrive with fate..

It's tight in these hoods!! they want you to yield like a so called drunk Tiger Woods even though it's pain medicine..

Insight from the deliberate falsehoods? this good word rebuked them and those as the funk blessed those in the hoods / city and the field like it was Deutoronomy 28 :3!! it's pain medicine..

Per Ron Carter I Can't Give You Anything  (But My Love); the response will be jazz funk for my people!! check out the players and the track!!

Word!! don't start with a brotha!! I told you it's all love, as we bring it back!!



No comments: