Friday, October 20, 2017

Ashford and Simpson – Any Street Corner (Dr. Packer Corner St. Boogie)


Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Flashback Friday!! but I mentioned how I roll previously..

I’ll take it back to the future, act like you knew a brotha!! I might even acknowledge New Music Friday..

My motto? let the music play!! it’s used to fight back against the madness in the world!!

My motto? let the music play!! it’s weaponized to fight back, after the drama unfurled…

Rocking the world!! actually the universe!! in fact? it can gp down on Any Street Corner per Ashford and Simpson…

Reworked by Dr. Packer into the Corner St. Boogie, who’ll work with me? a brotha is just trying to keep it pimping!!
 
Ashford and Simpson – Any Street Corner (Dr. Packer Corner St. Boogie) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: