Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Bringing It Back On This Terrible / Terrific Tuesday

It's going down on what I like to call Terrible / Terrific Tuesday!!  my mind is a host of ideas, thoughts were scattered!!  now I'm  gathering and hunting as September morphed into October. 

A Terrible Tuesday is analyzed after Stephen Paddock caused havoc out in Las Vegas!! my kind will do the math like it's the Hunt For Red October. 

A Terrific Tuesday? it could be, the game's not over,  but let me correct myself;  it might be for Rick Pitino types. 

The game has changed!!  no made men or stand up guys,  the game is full of Marty Blazer  snitching types.

Switching sides after believing hypes?  money offered like Trump trying to enlist 50 Cent? 

Switching sides like McCain concerning Obamacare? it's rough out there,  some will circumvent. 

We're trying to work with it,  like the gospel song I heard with DC go go beats and a cat spitting lyricals.

We're trying to work with it!!  O-Zone is a street apostle who believes in miracles. 

I've experienced a few so I act like I knew; even on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday I couldn't front.

The seasons / reasons change per the Fall Equinox!! harvest time? please!! I'm  waiting on the Isley Brothers Harvest For The World!! until then I'll still gather and hunt. 

The seasons / reasons for the Equifax hack keep changing!! in this world? stunts keep unfolding...

It's going down!! we keep bringing it back!! Terrible / Terrific Tuesday? it can go either way; the story is unfolding...




No comments: